Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rollerblading and Exercise - Pointer


I call this the Pointer exercise for lack of a better name. Hi this is Donna Marie Webber and I want to thank you for checking out my latest video. I am 53 and still doing what I love to do - rollerblading. I want to show you how to have fun and exercise at the same time. Rollerblading is a great source of exercise and adding some of my upper body exercises will give you a well rounded exercise program. Connect with me on Twitter or my other websites. www.twitter.com www.donnamariewebber.com (my blog) http (health and fitness) www.spreadsheetdesigners.com (my left brain) http (travel) Fitness Gear: Roller Skating or Roller Blading for Exercise ...Jan 6, 2009 ... Fitness Gear: Roller Skating or Roller Blading for Exercise - Find relevant fitness info on P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Power 90 and other ... blog.ultimatefitnessgear.com/.../roller-skating-or-roller-blading-for.html - Similar - Anyone else rollerblade for exercise? - Phentermine.com - Weight ... - 2 visits - Aug 1922 posts - 10 authors - Last post: Sep 25, 2005 My normal exercise is my elliptical trainer at least 5 times a week. I went rollerblading one day while on vacation a few weeks ago. www.phentermine.com/.../64327-anyone-else-rollerblade-exercise.html - Cached - Similar - Video results for rollerblading exercise How to Rollerblade and exercise at any age Part 4 3 min 24 sec www.youtube.com Diet & Exercise - Does roller Blading work your thighs?Aug 1, 2008 ... Rollerblading is excellent exercise. It's ...

Promo K Town Kirkland Yoder Smokers Top Quality




1 comments:

Michel said...

Phentermine That Boost Your Metabolism. Metabolism is the process of breaking down the food particles into body energy.

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links